Announcement post: http://blog.ib-soft.net/2015/09/icleaner-750.html
- Full iOS 9 compatibility.
- New, modern cleanup user interface.
- Added battery usage data cleanup step.
- Added automatic dependency management to the Cydia Substrate addon tool.
- Added full theming support via WinterBoard and Anemone. See the theming documentation.
- Re-enabling a Cydia Substrate addon or Preference Bundle prior to uninstalling it via Cydia is not necessary anymore.
- The images removal tools now support the iPhone 6s, 6s plus, iPad mini 4 and 6th gen iPod touch.
- The preference files tool now attempts to indicate which tweak each file belongs to.
- The wallpapers tool can now remove live wallpapers.
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed bug where the Cydia Substrate addons tools would fail to recognize a symlink to a dylib, when both were placed in the DynamicLibraries directory.
- Fixed bug that prevented the Preference Bundles tool to appropriately get the icon for packages with multiple bundles.
- Fixed bug that disallowed the log file from being written while the device was locked with a passcode.
- Potentially fixed bug that could cause iCleaner to crash when dependencies were not respected while disabling tweaks.
- Reduced iCleanerLib memory footprint.
- Improved iCleanerLib loading and initialization.
- Added device identifiers usage consent alert for european users to comply with EU privacy directives.
- The log file is now automatically loaded completely once the text view is scrolled to the bottom.
- User interface improvements.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements.